Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011 Storytubes results are in!

Wow, I got the results of our Storytube videos entered into this year's competition. All of my kids used animation in the style we invented. This year we did very well! Paige won a Judge's Choice honor in the 11-13 year old category for her Justin Bieber video. I'm so glad we changed from her original idea of a Michael Jackson biography. We also won a Judges Choice in the 5-7 year olds for one of those Magic Tree House non fiction guides. My wife had two videos entered and both received honorable mentions! We also have a few that will go on to the voting round. I'll keep you informed on those. Here is the video that won in the 5-7's:


We are so proud that our kids from this little school in Melissa Texas continues to shine on the national stage! Remember, our entire PK-12 population is 1400!

No comments: