Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011 Storytubes contest

Last year several of our kids entered the national Storytubes contest. Though we failed to impress the judges, we still won a couple of the online voting audience awards. We're back this year with more of our animated book reviews. My wife also had her kids participate this year with a live action/animation mix. Here is one of the videos I made with a fifth grader. I am very please with the way it turned out. She came up with the concept and wrote it herself. * WARNING* Justin Bieber content :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love your video stories and book trailers. I just showed to a group of graduate students on Saturday. I suggested the class follow you! i told them about meeting you at ISTE last June with Glogster!

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.